Andy Lewis/Hobson Maintenance Experts
Andy Lewis Hobson Heating & Air services all makes and models of air conditioning and heating units in Metro Atlanta. Planned maintenance of your air conditioning and heating unit is crucial. It helps maintain your comfort, extending its useful life, and maintaining efficiency.
In an effort to reduce expenses, many homeowners skip the HVAC maintenance. This schedule is recommended by their HVAC service specialists. There are several reasons why eliminating maintenance can cost you more in the long run. We’ve put together a list of the top 5 reasons why heating and air conditioning maintenance is important.
Benefits of Planned Maintenance
1. Planned HVAC Maintenance Can Reduce Energy Bills– Homeowners can save up to 30% on their energy bills, all by adhering to an HVAC maintenance schedule. Planned maintenance ensures that your system is operating at peak performance and efficiency.
2. Air Conditioning Maintenance Means Fewer Repairs– By performing maintenance on your air conditioner and furnace, you will effectively stop issues before they start, or before they do much damage. This can save you lots of money on costly repairs.
3. Planned Maintenance Increases the Lifespan of Your System– Not only can routine AC maintenance save money on repairs, but it can also extend the life of your entire system. One faulty part can cause catastrophic damage to an HVAC system over time, so it is in your best interest to service your system properly.
4. Air Conditioning Service Keeps Your Equipment Safe– Planned HVAC maintenance can keep your system from leaking carbon monoxide, keep it from turning into a fire hazard, and make sure you don’t experience frozen pipes, should the temperatures go below freezing.
5. HVAC Maintenance Improves Comfort and Air Quality– Well-serviced HVAC systems are a crucial part of keeping your indoor air quality at a high level. Following Energy Star’s recommendations, our professional technicians will fully service your air conditioning and heating system.
Keeping to your planned HVAC maintenance has several benefits. It will dramatically improve your comfort, keep your system functioning at its best, and positively impact your pocketbook. Although you might think that skipping scheduled maintenance is a good way to save a few bucks, it can prove costly in the long run. Contact Andy Lewis/Hobson to book your planned maintenance today!