Spring HVAC Maintenance
We all know the hassle of coming home after a long day at work and realizing the house is much warmer than it should be. Sadly, it looks like it’s time for a repair call! So many customers ask, “How can I prevent this?” At Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air, we know how frustrating repair calls are, so we encourage our customers to investigate our HVAC maintenance plans. Our maintenance plans remind our customers twice a year to schedule their maintenance before turning on the system to heat or cool. We can prevent minor problems from becoming major issues. Don’t wait until your friends are coming into town to turn the A/C on and realize there is an issue. Preventative maintenance is designed to bring peace of mind to the customer before each season.
HVAC Maintenance Services Benefits
There is no doubt that HVAC systems are an expensive investment. From installing, to repairing, many customers get frustrated with the financial investment they are forced to make. With affordable maintenance plans, and discounted rates for being a maintenance customer, you save money in many ways.
- Our maintenance plans give customer priority. If you do ever need a repair call, you jump to the top of the list! We want to incentivize those customers taking extra steps to keep their system healthy.
- Being a maintenance customer gives discounts on any parts that need replaced overtime. Some parts will need to be replaced during the lifespan of your system.
- Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating &Air reminds our customers with plans when it is time to schedule their next visit. We don’t want you to miss your yearly checkup!
HVAC Maintenance Cumming, GA
Investing in the maintenance plan guarantees financial savings. Whether it’s a discounted rate on a future service call, or your power bill, maintenance customers always see a great return on the money they put into maintenance plans.
- Providing maintenance on a system allows it to run with less energy at a lower cost. Efficiency is key for all types of HVAC systems. If you let your AC and heat run for years without getting it checked, your power bills will steadily increase overtime. At our affordable cost, you are practically making money!
- Your system’s life is prolonged by implementing a maintenance check each year. Our technicians not only inspect and clean the system, but they check for potential issues that could arise, or old parts that may cause you problems. By dealing with the threat at the beginning of the season, you allow your system to operate at its optimal level.
- Repair calls are never fun. Especially at the peak season when we are swamped with no cool calls. Broken systems are never easy to deal with and can put a damper on your week! Did you know maintaining your HVAC system drastically reduces the chances of it failing during the season? This saves you substantially on part prices and service fees.
Spring is Approaching – HVAC Maintenance Time
Besides our recommendation for a maintenance visit, it is beneficial for the customer to routinely check specific parts of the system and home to detect any potential issues. While you shouldn’t try to perform your own maintenance check, there are a few additional things the customer can do to optimize the use of their system for the spring. Here are the four spring tips:
- Check your windows and doors for any leaks. Escaping air can cause your system to work harder which costs you more and requires more attention. Overtime, we tend to see homes losing air due to old or cracked windows and doors, so be sure to check those a few times each year!
- Clean up the outside unit. With weather being a huge factor, outdoor units can get grimy. By keeping debris and dirt minimal, you lessen the chances of outdoor elements affecting the health of your system. However, leave it to the experts to get in the machine! Your health and safety come first.
- Change out old filters. Not all maintenance visits include filter changes, so be sure to be proactive before each season. Filters should be changed at least twice a year, and often even more than that depending on your filter type. A clean filter provides fresh air for you and your family to breathe easy. Allergen and particles can irritate people within the home, so maintaining the indoor air quality is crucial.
- Schedule your maintenance check. All these tips are preventative measures that can be taken, but the maintenance check is the most crucial part of keeping your HVAC system healthy and strong.
Schedule Your Spring HVAC Maintenance
Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air has begun scheduling spring checks, so don’t wait! Our schedule will fill up, and we want all our customers to get their preventative maintenance in. Thankfully, it is time to turn off the heat and start the AC. Don’t forget about your system until it is too late; Being a proactive homeowner can keep you stress-free all year long. Our technicians are professionally trained to clean and inspect all types of central AC systems; we hold ourselves to a very high standard for our customers. Let us help you keep your family cool and comfortable this summer and call us today to schedule a visit, ask any questions, and sign up for our maintenance plan.