Zoning Your HVAC System
Posted on May 15, 2022 by All Contractor Marketing
Zoning Your HVAC System
Do you struggle with consistent temperatures within your home? Rather than blasting the AC all day just for your bedroom to cool off, you may consider installing a zoning system in your home. This is not another HVAC system but rather a product that can be implemented into your current system to allow for more control. At Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air, we encourage zoning systems in houses that struggle to keep the correct temperature, even with a newer HVAC unit. Zoning enhances the quality of living and the value of your HVAC system. When it comes to zoning your HVAC system, trust the local choice Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating and Air.
What is a Zoning System?
Installing a zoning system allows you to control the temperature and also the humidity levels in different rooms of the house. It is commonly seen in commercial facilities, homes with many levels, or homes with poor circulation. The system involves dampers placed in the ductwork to regulate the flow of air. Multiple thermostats are utilized to ensure efficiency and also accessibility when you want to change the temperature. Changes in the thermostats result in the opening or closing of specific dampers to direct hot or cool air to the correct area of the house.
Benefits of a Zone System
At Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air, we have done our research for the years we have been serving our community, and we wouldn’t recommend something that didn’t solve problems! Installing a zoning system through Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air can provide you with many benefits and also make your home a little cozier.
- Easy Installation—depending on the home, the project could last a day to a few days. We are only adding to your current HVAC unit and also your ductwork, not replacing or taking away. The installation process is simple and therefore will be a better answer for you than a whole new unit.
- Convenience—Your new zoning features will allow you to change temperatures at any time, from any level of your home. It makes operating your HVAC system easy!
- Cost Savings—Cooling or heating your whole home consistently is a costly expense, but if you could control which rooms got more air, you could save money on the less frequented rooms and also still feel comfortable in your favorite spaces. These systems have also proven to save you money on monthly energy bills.
- Energy Efficiency—these systems allow you to decide where your energy is spent! Having more control means your system is becoming more energy-efficient, saving you money and also lengthening the lifespan of your system.
- Longer Life for your System—modulating energy expenditure means your system doesn’t have to work as hard, even during the cold winters and hot summers. This can add a few years to your system and also prevent frequent repair calls.
Bryant Zoning System
At Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air, we are a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. That means we have experienced Bryant’s success with our customers and therefore choose to install their products for our community. One of Bryant’s more popular zoning systems is the Preferred Zone Perfect Plus Zoning System. Here are the highlights of this specific product:
- Eight controllable zones
- 7-day custom programming
- Technology made for optimal cooling comfort
- Adjusting settings based on occupancy and usage of rooms
- Changes between heat and cool automatically
- Outdoor temperature sensor
- Fully modulating dampers
- Smart temperature sensors
- Filter change reminders
- Energy-saving Smart recovery
- Duct temperature sensors
- 10-year parts warranty
These features are usually not included in your typical HVAC system, and installing this product can enhance your experience and the value of your current system.
Schedule a Quote Today
Our staff at Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air is ready to help you find the perfect fit for your home. Our technicians can answer questions or concerns you may have and also point you in the right direction. We provide free in-home quotes for zoning systems that will be created based on your type and size of home. Let’s give your home a new feel that everyone will smile about. Call us for quotes, repairs, replacements, and even HVAC questions! We are excited to serve you.