Backed by 40+ years of industry experience, Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air remains the provider of choice for heating and air conditioning equipment in the greater Atlanta Metro area, and also the surrounding areas. Now, we bring you top-of-the-line Bryant products for even greater comfort. The products include:
Bryant Product Options – Cumming, GA
- Bryant XC14 – Did you know the single-stage Bryant Elite XC14 AC is Energy Star rated with 16.2 SEER? It’s one of the most efficient single-stage models on the market, providing lower equipment costs along with lower energy bills. Consumers also rate this air conditioner very high for value.
- EL180E – The EL180E’s Power Saver™ motor is designed to operate at constant torque. It also maintains a consistent flow of air. This helps keep temperatures inside your home comfortable, even as the weather outside changes. It also helps eliminate loud startup sounds.
- EL296V – The Bryant EL296V is a variable-speed, two-stage gas furnace also with an efficiency rating of 96% AFUE. The EL296V is Energy Star certified. It can be paired with a Bryant heat pump in an energy-saving dual-fuel system. The unit is iComfort-compatible. This allows it to be paired with an iComfort thermostat. It has a Duralok Plus heat exchanger, made of patented ArmorTuf steel, and also a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger.
- Bryant CB27UH – The CB27UH combines advanced engineering with top-of-class components to deliver optimal indoor temperature and humidity.
- Bryant CBX31MV and CBX32MV – These two systems rely on variable speed motors to keep indoor temperature and also humidity in check
Other Bryant Products
- XC16 – One of the quietest HVAC products in the market, this gas furnace also comes with a two-stage compressor to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Bryant XP16 – Unlike the XC16, the XP16 utilizes one-stage compression for even greater comfort while also maintaining very high levels of efficiency.
- Bryant EL195E – Another furnace to keep an eye out for, the EL195E comes with a motor that is 200% more efficient than traditional furnaces when in constant fan mode!
- XC20 – The XC20 is among the most energy-smart air conditioners on the market. That means you can feel good about your comfort and your energy use all year long. This product is Energy Star certified in 2017. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2017 prevent greenhouse gas emissions. They do so by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- XP20 – With a SEER of up to 20.00 and an HSPF of 10.00, the XP20 uses energy extremely efficiently without sacrificing comfort. This can mean several hundred dollars per year in energy savings. This product is Energy Star certified in 2017. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2017 prevent greenhouse gas emissions. They do so by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- SL280V – While most furnaces are either off or on, the SL280V can actually deliver two different levels of heat based on how cold it is outside. This lets it fine-tune fuel use to carefully match your comfort, keeping your home warm and also energy-smart.
Get A Quote – Bryant Products
Choose from these Bryant products to solve your heating and air conditioning needs once and for all. Contact us today to get a quote.
Learn more about our other services: