HVAC Technicians You Can Trust!
If you are looking for heating and air services in Sandy Springs Georgia, or also the surrounding areas, Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air is eager to help. HVAC units are expensive and also one of the largest appliances in each home and office. You should trust the people working on them. Therefore we are your #1 local choice for Sandy Springs AC repair.
Our customers of Sandy Springs have found that technicians and also employees of Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air are:
- Trustworthy & Loyal
- Expertise’s in the HVAC industry
We Offer The BEST Spring AC Maintenance In Sandy Springs, GA!
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Our company provides a multitude of HVAC services with experienced and also certified technicians to meet your every need. The most used resources are HVAC repair, replacement, and also maintenance. We have been servicing the area for over forty years and therefore continue to rank as the top HVAC service in the area according to our customer reviews.
Time for a Sandy Springs AC Repair?
If you have noticed a lag in your HVAC unit, it may need a second look. Leaving an HVAC unit working inefficiently can lead to a decline in its function and also shorten its lifespan. Our technicians can visit your home in Sandy Springs and diagnose the problem at hand. Here are a few signs of a broken or inefficient system:
- Loud Noises—If the system has become louder over time, or there is a sudden increase in noise, there could be a broken part within the machine. These noises are never normal—our front desk can help you decide if a service call is needed!
- Incorrect Air Temperatures—it’s frustrating when you set the thermostat to one temperature, and your system still won’t cool or heat your house to the desired setting. This is an important sign of potential issues with the unit.
- Excess Dust Accumulating—yes, your air conditioning system is responsible for keeping your home clean! If there is excess dust, a simple filter change could do the trick, or it may be related to the ductwork. A technician can come to check your unit and also change your filter for you!
- Weak Airflow—if the air hasn’t been as strong as before, you may need a technician to make sure your system is working as efficiently and also as effectively as possible.
These are only the most common signs and symptoms of a faulty system—there are many more that could indicate a problem. Don’t hesitate to call for advice—we are here to help and also ensure your home is cooled and heated the best it can be.
Need a New Air Conditioning Install?
Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air has been diagnosing and replacing new HVAC units in Sandy Springs homes for years. Units older than 10 years may struggle to keep up in the Georgia heat. Do you know the reasons you may need a new unit? Here are a few signs and also symptoms of an old, worn-out system:
- A unit that needs constant repairs.
- Temperatures never stay constant.
- The unit is running day and night despite the change in temperature.
- Increased monthly power bills.
- The unit is over 10 years of age and hasn’t been maintained in a while.
- A unit that does not fully cool or heats the entire house.
What does a new AC unit get you?
- Peace of mind
- Increased everyday comfort
- Decreased monthly power bills
- Increased energy efficiency
- Decreased repair charges and service calls
- Parts and service warranty
Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air provides the residents of Sandy Springs with free quotes for new units. We use our expertise on Bryant units to recommend the best fit for your home. Whether you are building a new home, or just need to replace the old unit, we can help you finance the new unit and upgrade your home. On top of replacement, we can aid in ductwork installation and also other appliances, such as dehumidifiers, if your home needs them!
Having Any Of These HVAC Issues In Sandy Springs?
- AC Unit Cycling On / Off
- Unit Not Blowing Cold Air
- AC Freezing Up
- Air Conditioning Unit Leaking
- Compressor Damage
- Air Conditioning Unit Dying
We are your local Sandy Springs AC repair choice. If you are experiencing any of the above issues give us a call. One of our technicians will get your AC system up and running in no time.
Sign up for a Heating & Air Maintenance Program
The Sandy Springs residents who participate in our maintenance programs receive the best benefits for their homes and also require the least amount of repair calls. Not only does the frequency of service calls decrease, but members of the maintenance program receive:
- Priority service
- Discounted parts and service calls
- Twice a year maintenance
- Reduced energy costs
- Increased lifetime of the equipment
In both maintenance checks per year, we will:
- Check refrigerant levels
- Review all electrical connections
- Lubricate all parts
- Check all safety devices
- Apply protective coating on the unit
- Adjust gas pressure and pilot light
- Measure temperature split
- Check indoor and outdoor coils
- Clear out condensation drains
- Measure voltage
- Monitor the A/C and heat cycles
You may be asking, “Why do I need maintenance on my system?” Maintenance has shown to have an extreme benefit on the unit’s lifetime and also efficiency. Maintenance allows a technician to look at the system before you turn on the A/C or heat for the season. By doing this, any potential issues or broken parts can be caught and also fixed before the temperature changes. Running the A/C in the heat of the summer with broken or unlubricated parts will harm the system and shorten its lifetime. Let us prevent a hassle with your system in the middle of the season by providing our maintenance services! Call us today for more details on the maintenance program.
Sandy Springs Best AC Repair Company
Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air strives to be the best in the HVAC industry every year. Our residents of Sandy Springs and also the surrounding area of Atlanta depend on our timely, efficient, and trustworthy service year-round. With our multitude of services, the middle of every season is extremely busy—if you think you may need a technician to diagnose your system or look at the unit and also answer any questions, call us sooner rather than later! We want to work around your busy schedule and keep you comfortable in your home.
Select the Best HVAC Company in Sandy Springs
By using Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air as your next HVAC call, you will receive high-quality service on your time. We provide:
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
- Reasonable prices
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
- 47 years of service
- Trustworthy and loyal service
- Financing options
- Trained and licensed technicians
Sandy Springs AC Repair Experts
We don’t settle for anything less than the best! Call us today for more information about anything HVAC related and we will be happy to help.