Best People, Best Job & Best Value
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) are the most crucial set of systems in any home. Without well-maintained systems, your home will become uncomfortable, your power bills will skyrocket, and you’ll risk damage in severe weather. Trust our experience with heating and air services in Cumming, GA to help you increase your comfort.
Although you may have been told that routine HVAC maintenance is important, you may not know why or what it entails. Part of Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air’s mission is transparency and customer education. We want you to understand what a routine maintenance visit includes; and why you should consider becoming a preferred client with Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air. When you adhere to a recommended service schedule, you’ll not only improve your overall indoor air quality, but you’ll save money on repairs and on your energy bills in the future.
Is Replacing or Repairing Better?
The short answer. It really depends on the health of your system. After assessing your heating and cooling system, we may suggest ways to repair and maintain it to get a few more years out of your it. In other instances, we may suggest replacing it. It’ll save you money and stress in the long run.
Yes, installing new HVAC systems is expensive, but they bring many benefits with them as well. Newer models are designed according to the latest energy-efficiency standards, which will most likely impact your energy bills in a positive way. New systems can do a better job of battling humidity and regulating temperatures throughout your home. These benefits often offset the initial costs of installing a new heating and cooling system.
When to Replace Your HVAC
Although we prefer to repair HVAC systems that still have some life left in them, there are some key indicators that it may be time to replace your system. Call us if you notice any (or all) of the following:
- Poor Air Quality: If you notice your heating and cooling system can no longer adequately manage temperatures and humidity levels, it may indicate it’s time to replace it.
- Repairs, Repairs, and More Repairs: Of course, if you’re always calling in an HVAC repair service to fix a faulty HVAC, it may be best to replace it.
- Higher Utility Bills: If your heating and cooling system has to work harder to maintain temperatures throughout your house, it may be worn out.
- Aging System: Systems over 10 years old are nearing (or are at) the end of their projected lifespan. You should be prepared to replace it when the time comes.
Heating and Air Services – Cumming, GA
The licensed experts at Andy Lewis / Hobson Heating & Air offer a variety of heating and cooling services to help you maintain a comfortable, safe, and cost-efficient home.
Learn more about our other services:
- HVAC Repair
- Heating and Air Maintenance
- HVAC Installations
- Order Filters
- Specials and Discounts
Contact us for your appointment today.